Columbia University School of Law, New York, NY
Columbia College, New York, NY
B.A., Psychology, 1990
Magna Cum Laude
- Two decades of experience representing clients in business litigation matters in both state and federal court, with an emphasis in trade secret, employment, insurance defense, false advertising, and real estate disputes.
- Defending life, health and disability insurance clients in bad faith and breach of contract claims.
- Litigating trade secret misappropriation cases, including cases under the Uniform Trade Secret Act.
- Litigating false advertising cases, including Lanham Act claims and consumer class action cases, responding to FTC investigations and handling matters before the NAD.
- Litigating real estate disputes, including foreclosures and landlord/tenant matters.
- Handling arbitrations, mediations and settlement negotiations.
- Representing employers in wage and hour, discrimination, and wrongful termination cases.
- Handling cases in both state and federal court, resulting in multi-million dollar claims/awards at trial.
- Handling a range of litigation matters for national Forture 500 clients and highly successful local Los Angeles businesses.
Active member of state bar, California and New York
United States District Courts, California (Northern, Central, and Southern districts)
United States District Courts, New York (Southern and Eastern districts)
Prior to Miller | Wanner LLP:
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, Litigation Division, Los Angeles, CA (1996-2013)
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, Litigation Division, New York, NY (1993-1996)