LOYOLA LAW SCHOOL, LOS ANGELES
Magna Cum Laude, Eighth in Graduating Class, Order of the Coif
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY SAN BERNARDINO
Dean’s List, Departmental Honors
- Representing employers in wage and hour class actions and single plaintiff claims involving wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, trade secret, breach of contract, and wage and hour matters in state and federal court.
- Representing employers in administrative proceedings, investigations, and audits conducted by various state and federal agencies including the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, U.S. Department of Labor, and California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.
- Representing clients in various alternative dispute resolution forums, including arbitration, mediation, and settlement negotiation.
- Conducting and advising on workplace investigations.
- Conducting employee and management trainings on a variety of subjects.
- Counseling employers on a wide range of personnel matters.
- Preparing and revising employee handbooks.
USCD, Central District of California
Prior to Miller | Wanner LLP:
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton, LLP, Labor and Employment Department, L.A., CA
Mitchell, Silberberg & Knupp, LLP, Labor and Employment Department, L.A., CA
Western Empire Security, Owner, Victorville and Hesperia, CA